Monday, February 11, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Hi All

Just a brief update before I go join the power hounds in some of the best snow BC has seen for 20 years. It has snowed for hours, every day, since we arrived. It's been a great few days - with the only down side being that a snowmobile ran over my goggles.....twice. Luckily I wasn't wearing them at the time, however it did lead to an interesting exchange of words....

Other than that, it's been great. There are plenty of runs here - although the resort isn't massive - ranging from the rather sedate T-bars, to 3 or 4 runs which are classified as "extreme". Tomorrow we're heading to a different mountain - and we're reliably informed that the runs here pale in comparison to the difficulty there will be tomorrow.

Photos will follow I'm sure - however until my next entry - happy February!

Rich